Sunday 22 March 2009

I have a family here on earth.

Meet my little Willow Tree friends. Actually they are my little minature family. Well no, they are not mine. My once minature family are all big now. They are actually Beki's and Dave's children. Which makes me "Their Granny". Anyone who has grandchildren will know what I mean The little boy with the golden heart is Cambie because he really has a golden heart. The little babies at the front are Daisy and Willow, precious little twin girls. The little man behind is Ozzy, he holds hope high. the others are gifts and I love them all. Though the love I have for the real the real little people and the big ones too, is more than can ever be measured.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love this. Quite the little collection of happiness you have there.
Looks like they're easy to take care of and are nice and quite too. Just like your real children ;)

Anonymous said...

I made tears....... gosh that doesn't happen often!!