Sunday 22 March 2009

Here are a few of my favourite things.

Here are my new additions to "Tales from the nest". I hope you enjoy them.
Spring is such an amazing time of the year. Everthing is new and fresh, days are longer, warmer and brighter. People smile more and are generally more cheerful.
Robert and I have had such fun going out and about to gather these pictures and wanted to share them all with you.
I am so grateful that I have been blessed to live in such a stunning  part of the world. Glad that I am free to enjoy the many wonders of the seasons. I love spring best because it inspires in me to have  greater hope that all will be well. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Recently the idea of Spring being a hopeful season has been brought up to me by a dear friend. I'd never linked the two things before but right now can see that very clearly with the changes we have going on.

emma said...

I am loving this springtime and I am feeling very hopeful with it.

I think because winter here is so long and dark that it is just wonderful to see so much colour n' freshness. You always liked spring time. I remember from when I was little you telling me how spring was a time of birth and when everything that lay sleeping wakes up- its perfect to celebrate easter at this time then too.