Sunday 22 February 2009

My new haircut.

Well this is an exciting new part to my life, I never thought I would see the day when I joined the young generation of "Bloggers". All thanks to my clever daughter whose name In Laura Helen, Helen being my name. So I guess she gets her cleverness from me, hmm.Well maybe not. But I am her mum.
I have been married to Robert for nearly 34 years. (Wow that is a long time). We have seven children, 5 beautiful daughters and two handsome sons. Our youngest daughter lived for only 6 days but has made a lasting impression. Certainly helping us to remain focused and to really understand the importance of families and eternity.
I have recently been called as Primary Pres. Our Primary has a total of 7 children, 4 little girls and 3 little boys. Primary is my most favourite calling in church. I was released from R.S. Pres. after serving there for nearly 4 years. Do I miss it? the short answer is No.
I love life, the seasons, the colour purple. I am a Harry Potter fan and I like books written by Richard Paul Evans. I love my kids and totally adore my grandchildren whom I would dearly love to spend more time with.
I am 1 of 6 children, my place is 3rd. I have an older sister and brother and 2 younger brothers and a sister.
My older sister lives in Arizona with her husband Larry, they have 5 kids all married and I don't know how many grandchildren they have. (They probably have lost count too) All of my brothers live in our home town Irvine, Ayrshire. Billy married to bell with 2 daughters both married and have 3 or four kids between them. Jeff the youngest remains unmarried. Wilma married to Ronnie and lives in Largs, Ayrshire . They have 2 daughters and 1 son. Alison their oldest daughter lives with Gary and they have a little girl called Sophie.
Until later I am off to have something to eat and then off to my bed.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Twitt-twooo! Check you out! Your haircut it cute and I'm extremely excited that you have a blog now :)

beki said...

check you, bloggng queen!

Beth Adams said...

Helen!!!

Good to see you again. it seems I have more in common with you than likeing the color purple. My girls decided I needed to be dragged into the present as well and helped me make a blog as part of my Christmas present. It's kind of fun to keep in contact in this new way. I am happy to have a way to keep up with your exciting life and "see" you more often!

Anonymous said...

Heylo Mary Baker!!

Lovely to be able to catch up on all your news!!

Give your luffly husband a cheeky smile from me. Maybe we'll meet up again sometime soon!!

Lots of love

Fiona x x x

Robert & Helen said...

Welcome to the nest cup cake.